Jabra (GN Netcom) LINK 220a Quick Disconnect to USB Straight Cord
- Usage - Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications (UC) client.
- Industry certified - Officially certified for use with Windows operating systems. Also compatible with Mac operating systems 9.0.4 or greater.
- Plug and play convenience - No software to install, easy to use.
- Compatibility - Works with all USB-capable computers, eliminate noise and sound-card compatibility problems.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) - Works with all GN Netcom corded QD headsets.
The Jabra LINK 220 USB Adapter enables plug-and-play connectivity with corded Jabra headsets and PC based audio/voice applications. Features the latest Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. The processor filters the audio stream and corrects inconsistencies to ensure a smooth, clean and crisp audio experience. The LINK 220a protects your investment by enabling use of existing Jabra headsets with QD interface for desk phones with the latest generation of UC voice clients.
(Replaces part number 220-090)