Cisco 7975 IP Phone - 8 Line - Color Touchscreen Display - Spare
Does not include power supply (PoE).
Cisco Series phones with a "=" in the part do not include software licenses and are considered spares.
- Line Keys - 8 Lines
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Ethernet Connectivity - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC.
- Display Type - 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution graphical TFT color touchscreen display.
- Headset Support - Built-in headset connection for both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported
- Compatible Platforms - Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time.
The phone provides direct access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), five interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.This is a special order item. All sales are final.