Cisco 7965 IP Phone - 6 Line - Color Touchscreen Display - Spare
Does not include power supply (PoE).
Cisco Series phones with a "=" in the part do not include software licenses and are considered spares.
- Line Keys - 6 Lines
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Ethernet Connectivity - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC
- Display Type - 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Headset Support - Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported
- Compatible Platforms - Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs.This is a special order item. All sales are final.