Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 6-Line HD Voice Phone - Does not Include Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Does not include power supply.
- Line Keys - 6 lines
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone - Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Ethernet Connectivity - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Display Type - 320 x 160 graphical grayscale LCD display
- Headset Support - RJ-9 headset port
- Compatible Platforms - IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 650 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable and Quick Start Guide
- Warranty - 1 Year
The SoundPoint IP 650 accommodates 6 lines in standalone mode, and 12 lines as an attendant console, when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between executives and their assistants. The phones busy lamp field (BLF) functionality enables phone attendants to monitor the on hook/off-hook status of key contacts, and dispatch incoming calls for those contacts more efficiently.
Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets the standard for high-performance IP phones.