NetGear ProSafe Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point WNDAP350
Advanced Speed and Range with Comprehensive Internet Security
- Ethernet Port: One (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power adapter: 12V DC, 1A
- Console Port: One (1) console port with standard RS-232C interface with DB-9 male connector
- Power over Ethernet Required: Up to 12.8W, Typical Maximum Transmit Power: 20 dB
- Security WPA, WPA2, WEP, IEEE 802.1x RADIUS authentication with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP and more.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11a 5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet, WMM - Wi-Fi Multimedia prioritization, Wireless Distribution System, IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Package Contents: ProSafe Dual Band Wireless-N Access, Point (WNDAP350), Ethernet cable, Wall-mount kit, Installation guide, Resource CD, 12V, 1A power adapter
- Warranty: Access point: ProSafe Lifetime Warranty, Power supply: 3-year warranty
This is a special order item. All sales are final.
- Up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11g networks
- Concurrent operation in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio band for maximum wireless throughput
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
- Support for 802.3af PoE for optimal placement of access point
- Operation in 5 GHz radio band to avoid interference from 802.11b or 802.11g network devices
Mfg. Part Number:
You must be logged in in order to view pricing.