Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 3-Line SIP Desktop Phone - Includes Power Supply This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
Includes power supply.
- Line Keys - 3 lines with up to 8 concurrent calls per line
- Ethernet Connectivity - Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2) Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Display Type - Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Headset Support - Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Compatible Platforms - SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platform
- Contents - SoundPoint IP 450 console, Handset with handset cord, Base stand, Network (LAN) cable, Universal Power Adapter (including country specific cord kit)5, Quick Start Guide and Product registration card.
- Warranty - 1 year
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality. It also offers a comprehensive range of features and applications that support business workflows. Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer deskphones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for busy professionals. All your teams need is a reliable deskphone that comes with an advanced set of benefits and features that are easy to learn.
The SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone is designed to bring advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high-resolution, graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.