Mediatrix 3732 Hybrid Gateway 6 FXO + 2 FXS + T1/E1 port cards, up to 38 simultaneous calls, NT or TE
- 1 x 6 FXO ports + 2 FXS ports card
- 1 x T1/E1 card software configurable as NT or TE
- Up to 38 simultaneous calls
The Mediatrix 3000 series multi-service VoIP gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their Analog or ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a FXS, FXO, BRI, or PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN, making use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.
FXO interfaces provide the ideal solution to deploy private or hosted toll bypass networks. It provides a simple, transparent and cost-effective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN.
The Mediatrix 3000 series targets:
This is a special order item. All sales are final.
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP preserving investments on existing legacy PBXs.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.